The main interface of Banner Effect is composed of several elements:
- The toolbar and menu:: that's where you go to the main actions, like adding a new slide or save your banner.
- Slide selection (left): this part displays thumbnails of each slide and outlines the active slide. Furthermore, using the right mouse button, you have access to a contectual menu that allows for various actions on the slides, such as duplicate or change the order.
- The Main tab: In this tab you will build each slide by adding and changing elements.
- The Background tab: In this tab you choose the background image and effect of each slide.
- The Border tab: In this tab you choose the border applied to the current slide.
- The Initial Transition tab: In this tab you choose the transition that will be displayed at the launch of the banner. For example, you can choose a fade so that your first slide appears gradually. This tab only appears when you select the first slide.
- The Transition tab: In this tab you choose the transition used to go to the next slide.
If you have a banner that "loop" (back to the first slide when the banner comes to an end), make sure you have chosen the same transition in the last slide than the initial transition to have a coherent transition.