The project settings are available using the Project/Settings ... menu. Two tabs are available:
In this tab you have 5 parameters:
- When banner is at the end: When banner is at the end: you can choose whether the banner will start from the beginning, or, conversely, stop.
- Frame Per Second: This option determines the number of images displayed per second. The higher the value, the smoother the animation, but will use more resources on the computer. In general, a value of 30 is a balanced choice.
- Width: The width of the banner.
- Height: The height of the banner.
- Background Color: Color used for the background of the banner. This color is displayed before the banner is loaded (in Flash Mode) and during certain transitions. Not the same as the background color of each slide.
Global Click Action Tab
In this tab, you choose the action when the user clicks anywhere on the banner. Several choices are available:
- None:No global action is defined. If you do not expect any click on this banner or if you have objects that are "active" (for which you have assigned a "click target"), it is the option to choose.
- Open a page (new window): Clicking on this object will open a web page in a new window (popup). Click the "..." button to specify the address (URL).
- Open a page (same window): Clicking on this object will open a web page in the current window. Click the "..." button to specify the address (URL).
- ClickTag:Choose this option if the banner will receive its destination URL through a "ClickTag". This option is mainly used for banner advertising. (Professional Edition)
If you choose a global click action and in the same banner you have objects with a "click target", the global click action will be used.